Thursday, November 29, 2007

Further Afield

Heading out of Chiang Mai tomorrow after two days here. Pretty neat city, but a city nonetheless and I'm ready to never see a city again. So on the 9AM bus tomorrow to Pai, a small town in the hills. Suppose to be legitimately cool there this time of year which will be nice after being in a perpetual state of sweating for 3+ weeks. Also suppose to be really beautiful and peaceful.

I had an adventure with my bridge 2 days ago, as it came lose as i was about to get on the airplane to Chiang Mai. I was able to get it repaired the next day in Chiang Mai, but it hurt greatly for much of the 18hrs it was out (or loose) and it REALLY hurt when they reinstalled it. Everything feels great now and I essentially have all my "real" teeth. All done except the final checkup.

Went on a guided mt. bike ride today that was truly amazing. Technical and juggle-y. Hopefully more nature-loving experiences to come in Pai. Not sure if they have internet in Pai, so please forgive me if the next post is delayed. Must sleep now...

No comments: