Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still Alive


Hey blog watchers. Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm still alive. I took the "i'm the only white guy on this bus" bus and was immediately rewarded with incredible sites, stories and other stuff. Truely amazing and so I stayed for an extra day. And there was not internet. and no electricy often. And there were bugs in my room. And there was a barking ingauna thing in my wall. And it was still probably the nicest "hotel" I've ever stayed in. (See picture of my room above) Anyway, very tired now. More within the next few days, as i should be back among the wired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Missed you!

Can I link your blog to mine? Then strangers will read your travels and travails...let me know.

thanks, from yer sis...

Anonymous said...

Hey ep, glad you had a first good trip outside the city. The room does look very cool. Looking forward to more pics being posted at picasa.

The river & falls looked beautiful. were you able to get in any swims? Did you slide over the falls--flash back to Colorado rest day, which I guess you could recreate w/o too much difficulty in Thailand

erikpage said...

Yes, go ahead and link.

Yes, lots of good swimming in the pools at the waterfalls. swam in pool #3 on the way up and pool #4 on the way down. people were sliding down a rock slide at pool #4, but i didn't because i still had stitches in my ear and wasn't suppose to get it wet. looked fun though. Haven't had a rest day like in Colorado though.