Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Leaving Bangkok




The city is driving me out of my mind

- Bright Eyes

Totally Bangkok saturated and need out. I have my first 2 hr drilling session at the dentist in about 20 minutes and then I'm gonna head straight from there for the bus station and literally figure out where to go when I see which buses are there. How's that for winging it? I rescheduled my appt to have my stitches out from the 17th to the 19th, since my next dental appt will also be on the 19th. That will give me a chance to recoup for a little while somewhere quieter.

So I may or may not have any internet access for the next 4-5 days. I’m going to check back into the same Bangkok hotel I've been at on the evening of the 19th, so hopefully I can at least report back in then at the least. (I imagine I will have access somewhere though....)

Anyway, overall, I’m still doing good, just ready for a little peace and quite. I took my ear wrapping off today and it is a little gross looking, but basically looks pretty good. Certainly seems to be more “normal” shaped. Now my teeth (including one of my two front teeth...) are going to be strange shaped for a little while (after the drilling and before the bridge placement)

Ok, until later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erik,

Hadn't read the blog for a week and it sounds like you are having an amazing experience. It's fun to read your posts -- maybe a small percentage of how fun it must be to be there.

Enjoy,

Luis.