Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dental Final Notes


Hey. In Tokyo with one flight down and two to go (Toyko --> SFO, SFO --> SAC). All the typical "it seems so quick, but also seems so long" feelings now.

Many many stories still to tell, so I'll offer up a few now as I have 2 hours before my flight. Here is a picture of me and Dr. Narang on my last visit with me giving my tooth-iest grin. See why I don't normally smile like that? Anyway, he was great and I'd have no probably going to him again (or refering others) if needed. Very skilled, very nice, spents lots of time with me, perfect English, inexpensive, nice clinic, etc. Here are two of his office assistants...

Anyway, all-in-all, although the dental work did not got at all like I had expected (different clinic, different procedures, etc...) I think I'm very happy with how it turned out. I don't think I'm done with teeth stuff forever like I was hoping I would be, but this was a simpler, cheaper procedure and certainly is much better than where I was. And if/when I need to do something again, I'm sure I'll be ready for another month in Thailand!

No comments: