Thursday, December 6, 2007

Better


Feeling much better today. Sorry if I worried any of you (sorry Mom!). It was horrible, but the 2nd Doc visit did the trip. They switched my antibiotics and I got better almost immediately. Not 100% yet, but 1000x better. The picture here is me on my first doc visit. Feeling better than that now!

I am very tired though. It is 2am here now and I'm off to the airport in 2.5 hrs to come home. Decided to just stay up tonight and sleep on the plane. Must finish packing now. Ok, then I might try to catch an hour or two before the 4:30am taxi.

Anyway, but a quick note to tell y'all that I'm gonna live (I think...) and I'm excited to be coming home!

I'll probably write at least one more detailed summary when I'm back covering alot of the stuff that I didn't have time to hit when I was on the road.

See ya all soon...

No comments: